Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I Love Color!

Colored stucco, that is! Not much was different when I was out at Eagle Mountain on Sunday. I did take one picture because I had to get one of the AWESOME rental car I was driving! ha. Try not to be jealous of my sweet ride! haha. I was so happy to get home to my own car. It actually goes when I push on the gas. I got an email from the community manager today and I have colored stucco! They always do things the day after I am there! Oh well.

Woo hoo! Pretty exciting! Cabinets should be going in any day now! At that point I will be 4 weeks out. It's so close to being done I can almost taste it! I don't know how I am going to wait until it's done, I'm so excited!

I went to a boring orientation class at the U yesterday. What a long day! I am back in Las Vegas now and working the next two days. My friend, Marija, went to Italy with her boyfriend for two weeks so I am staying at their condo while they are gone. It is so convenient! Not to mention it is on the 28th floor with a fabulous view of the west side of the valley.

This is the view I'm forced to look at. It's a tough life.

I have extended again, but this time just for a week. So I will be back in Salt Lake two weeks from yesterday. The 15th, I think. It's definitely bittersweet. I am excited to get back and hang with all my Salt Lake peeps again, but it has been so fun to be here in Vegas and hang with all my friends here. I have missed them so much! And the time has flown by. I haven't had nearly enough time to do as much as I want to do. Oh well, my house will be done within weeks of my return!!! And I will be back in Las Vegas at the end of October for the U2 concert! I can't believe it is less than two months away! A bunch of friends are coming to Vegas this weekend for one of their 21st birthdays. It is sure to be a fun and crazy weekend!

2 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

Shauna! Your job confuses me!!! Your so busy and I always think you live somewhere else cause you are always gone gone gone!! Im jealous! you get to seee so much! Im happy your house is coming along...way way waaaaaay jealous of that too!! so fun! So ummm, sorry I havent stocked you lately, surprisingly I've been busy, but at the same time, i havent! Such is life! But no worries my friend I still love you and think you are 100% FINE! Dont you go dyin on me!!! How come Amber doesnt have a blog? she should!

Silvia said...

.... U orientation class? Since when did you start going there??? And your house looks beautiful. Can't wait until it's done so we can party it up!

Followers