Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Rock Solid!

I have sheetrock and the beginnings of stucco! I was out in Eagle Mountain yesterday and they had just put a fresh coat of mud/tape on the walls. How exciting!! Then I got back to Las Vegas today and had some new pictures from the community manager....they painted today!! Yah! It seems like my house might really be done some day!
I am really happy with how the fireplace mantel and "art niche" turned out!
The view from the front door.

Start of the stucco!

I am already back in Las Vegas. Working tomorrow and heading to SL for yet another quick trip on Sunday. Hopefully this will be the last one! The Poison/Def Leppard/Cheap Trick concert was awesome!! I just love USANA! Traffic was ridiculous so we ended up being late enough to miss Cheap Trick. Poison's bass player was sick so their set was pretty short. But Def Leppard played almost all of the good songs in a really long set. They sound awesome live! We met up with some IHC friends Heidi and Allyson and also Levi and Amanda were there. It was so fun!

Allyson, Heidi and me.
Me, Amanda, Erin and Levi
Def Leppard!!

Party on Amanda!!

I am on call at 5 am tomorrow so I am off to bed. More pictures to follow after my next rush trip out to Eagle Mountain.

1 comment:

Silvia said...

that's so fun! I had never heard of those bands but looks like everyone else has!! The joys of not growing up in the USA.... But so awesome your house if coming along! Hopefully it'll all be done by the time they said it would!

Followers