Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Roof Over My Head!

Wow, I went from nothing ever being done on my house (or at least that's what it seemed like!!) to the whole thing being framed in like two days! Woo Hoo!!

I'm thinking the guy standing in the garage needs to get off the phone and get back to work! Right? Anyway. My pre drywall walk through is on the 10th of August. Yes, that's a week from Monday! I'm so excited! Of course, that meant that I had to book a last minute flight to Salt Lake on Sunday. Not cheap! Oh well. I am going to the Lion King at Mandalay Bay with my mom and Amaria on Saturday. I can't wait! I think it will be a lot of fun! I guess that's it for now. More updates to come soon!!

2 comments:

Silvia said...

look at your cute house! You should just leave it like that... LOL JK I'm so excited for you!

The Burrows Family said...

Woot! Woot! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait for it to be done!

Followers