Thursday, September 10, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!!!

Amber and the birthday boy!
Kind of blurry, but the whole crazy group! And some guy with a Michael Jackson glove!

Check out my new tattoo!!!


Brycie got a new tattoo as well!!

Mike and Amber.

Amber, Sandee and me.
Again, I am having some issues with blogger and my pictures going in the right place. Anyway, Amber's little brother Bryce turned 21 on Sept. 1. And no 21st birthday is complete without a trip to Las Vegas, right? Conveniently enough I was already here! There ended up being a group of about 15 of us. Gladhes joined us for a lot of the fun as well. Everyone arrived on Thursday night but since I am an old fogey, I was way too tired to join them for any sort of action on Thursday night. We did a little bit of everything the rest of the weekend...soooooo much fun! Some of the highlights were a trip to Pure, Fremont Street, and the Stratosphere where everyone but me rode all of the rides. This is definitely the funnest group of people I know! I can't wait to hang with all of them again!

1 comment:

Nick and Amera said...

THOSE PICTURES ARE BOMB! Wow, im glad you had a blast! Im just SHOCKED to see Bryce and a MAN! what ever happend to that tiny little boy!! holy shit! that is nuts to see those kids big enough to knock me over! Sandee looks beautiful, wow. I miss her :( I want to give her a hug cause she was such a good friend all those years! Tell her I love and miss her and suggest for her to call me sometime, i'd love to talk to her to say hi! Ok, shauna, really, when you get settled, I want to come see your house and come visit you! Im glad that even though we cant see eachotehr all the time, that we are good enough friends to keep in touch no matter how it be! I miss you!

Followers