Thursday, September 24, 2009

FINISHED!!

At least the outside is! As you can see, there are still stickers on the windows so it obviously still needs to be cleaned on the inside. But, the outside is DONE!! I am so excited! And happy with how it turned out! I was out there on Tuesday and the door was painted a somewhat hideous red/brick color that I did not like at all! Not to mention I picked a dark blue color. Anyway, my builder realized the mistake before I even brought it to their attention and apparently it is already fixed. The inside is done also except for the carpet. Obviously the carpet is a big deal, but really only a one day job. So....looking like we are right on track for the walk through next Friday! I can't believe I am a week away!! I'm going to head out on Saturday and hope to see my carpet. But trying not to get my hopes up too much! Definitely an exciting couple of weeks coming up!!!!

No comments:

Followers