Thursday, September 10, 2009

Moving in the Right Direction!

First and most importantly, I have cabinets and countertops! It is starting to look like a real live house! Well, at least from the pictures. I have yet to see it in person.

I don't know what the deal with blogger is, but I am having trouble moving pictures into the proper position....is anyone else having issues? Anyway, I will be heading back to Salt Lake on Monday and of course Eagle Mountain will be my first stop! I have a tentative closing date of October 7. I can't believe it is that close! I will potentially be sleeping in my very own house one month from this very day. So exciting! Notice in the top picture my drop in sink! I am beyond excited about it. It might even be my favorite option that I picked out. It wasn't cheap but I think it will be more than worth it!!

Followers