Sunday, September 27, 2009

FINISHED!! Part 2.

My house is all the way done now!! I wondered if I would ever get to say those words! It just needs to be cleaned!I am so happy with the way it all turned out! I think all the colors look great together! I think these last two weeks before I acutally get to move are going to be killer! But what do you do, right? My final walk through is scheduled for this Friday. Can't wait!! I just ordered the blinds for my bedroom, bathroom and living room today and I got my garage door opener. Things are moving along! Now if these next two weeks will just go quickly.......

3 comments:

Silvia said...

congratulations! it looks great. When do I come over?

Nick and Amera said...

Jealous.....yep. just a weeee bit! YOu rock my love!!! congrats, that is such a great accomplishment! I call it an accomplishment because for us....its a bitch to get into a house and I feel like it will never happen!!!!ahhhh!! but you, YOU ARE AWESOME AND ALL LOOKS GREAT! Love ya shmuv ya!!!

The Waldron Family said...

How exciting! I am so happy for you...when is the house warming party!!

Followers