Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oh Snap!

So...I did get some pretty sweet pictures in Seattle this last weekend but I went to turn my camera on to download them....and it won't turn on! Tragic, isn't it? Needless to say, my camera is only 10 months old so it better be covered by warranty!! I'm kinda ticked because I'm going to Las Vegas this weekend for Ralph's bday and I'm sure I'll want to take some pictures. AND I had a blazing fire going (with real wood and everything) in my fireplace tonight. I wanted to take a picture of it but nooooooo. Stupid camera isn't working!

I had a great time in Seattle! We visited the original Starbucks in Pike Place Market and the Space Needle but we got there kind of late and apparently Seattle rolls up the carpets relatively early. So, we found a seafood restaurant right on the water and ordered up some crab. I was so excited! Crab, right on the ocean! I figured there really couldn't be anything better. Wrong! WORST crab ever!!! And I mean horrible. I ended up complaining to the manager so our meal got comped but still. What a disappointment! And then it was raining when we left the restaurant (imagine it raining in Seattle! Weird!) We decided to stop at a place called the Nite Lite to hang and people watch and listen to some tunes. Kind of an interesting crowd, but we made a few friends and ended up closing the place down. So all in all a good night! If only I had pictures to post! Ah well, hopefully I will get my camera up and running and I'm sure Gladhes will take care of the picture taking for this weekend. In the meantime, enjoy this boring pictureless post. I promise I will post some pictures as soon as I can. Everyone keep in touch!!

5 comments:

Silvia said...

You still crack me up. Crab is nasty anywhere you go, girlfriend. I hate seafood. I think it's because I had so much of it while I lived in Brazil, that now I just don't eat it, period.
I'm so glad you're having fun times in Seattle. How long are you supposed to be there for?
I'm sorry your camera acted stupid. I'd call the company and raise hell since the darn thing is only 10 months old! Judas Priest, sometimes I wonder what goes on with such great technology and yet it's so not durable...
-Silvia

Nick and Amera said...

Yucky crab in seattle?? Total dissappointment! That sucks, but it sounds like you are having a ton of fun! Im so happy your traveling Shauna, that is so awesome! Ummm yeah..get your freakin camera working, I want pictures!!!!!!

Palfreyman said...

Shauna I miss you!! I need to come for a visit up in your world. Well it sounds like your having fun, I'm so jealous. You should be proud that I actually have pictures on my blog. Well keep in touch we need to rock out again. Love Ya!!!
Heidi

Patty said...

Rain sucks. I am counting down the days until we get to bask in the warmth of the sun. Cant wait for Mexico.

gladhes said...

dude?! where have i been?! i haven't seen any post after that initial one! boo on me! anyway, yes yes...you know i'll take tons of pics, sober or not...hehehe

Followers