Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pictures!!



It seems that I have figured out how to post pictures, so here are a few from the trip up here...some lovely self photography of me and my mom in front of Horsetail Falls in Oregon, me in front of the same falls and the Tacoma Narrows Bridge which is mere moments from my house. I really really really wanted to go across the bridge...so I did only to find out that there is a $4.00 toll to get back to the other side!! Cheap jerks! But it was definitely cool going over. I did the last of my BORING computer orientation at the hospital today. So I actually get to spend the rest of my time here being a nurse. What a novel idea. My first day on my own on the floor is Monday, so wish me luck! I am going to Las Vegas/LA this weekend for an allergy treatment class (because apparently I haven't spent enough time in classrooms lately) but I will at least get to see my mom and my niece. My new friend, Kim and I have plans to go sightseeing next weekend (if it doesn't rain ha!) so hopefully I will have more cool pictures to post soon. I'm still so happy I did the traveling RN thing!! Loving it!

6 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

Yeah for blogs! Im so glad to hear your doing well! Traveling nurse!!! Shauna, that is a money makin job! Good for you, im so happy for you! What a great opportunity for you to see and travel the world. I've been to Puget Sound and its beautiful, I loved that campus! Seattle truely is a gorgeous state, I think you'll have a lot of fun there! Im excited to hear about more adventures from you, so keep up the blogging! Too bad we never did get togtehr but its ok, life is just crazy busy!!! For sure keep in touch, I love to hear from you! Happy to see all is going well for you YOu money makin MANIAC!!!

cristelle amber said...

sheesh, so happy you found me! this will be fun to keep up with what you're doing and hopefully keep in touch better than we have. humph. i'm not so good at keeping in touch in case you didn't notice. love you and love what you are doing. sounds like a fun adventure.

Danielson Family said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so jealous. You are going to have such a great time traveling. If I wasn't tied down I would do exactly the same thing, don't get me wrong, though, I love my family. Thanks for letting me know how your doing, I'll keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

Hey I was NOt that difficult!! According to Dena blogs are stupid but do we really care what she thinks??? I think it's fun if I just had more people that I knew with them!! Anyway.. I think you should go to Forks and take lots of pictures!!! Glad to here your not soaking wet and that your enjoying it there! When I'm in Vegal I'll think of you.

gladhes said...

OMG! you're blogging? what the hey? but i am glad to hear that you've started this considering you'll be traveling all over the place and might not have time to keep people updated on where you're at or what you're doing. yay for shauna! but i better get a phone call once in a while, hmm?!

oh btw, rain can be very depressing, so don't get depressed! smile always, yah? hehehe.

see you in a week!

Hilary said...

How exciting you have a blog! Glad things seem to be turning out well! We should catch up soon! miss you!

Followers