Friday, June 19, 2009

Pictures, Pictures, and more Pictures!

As promised, here are several pictures from my birthday bash!! Top picture is me and Ralph, middle picture is me and Erin, and bottom picture is Ralph, Glad and me. And here is me and Caroline! Erin, Ralph and Amber. Some of the best friends a girl could ask for!! My cake!! Not sure what the heck that dress is the princess is wearing, but it sure tasted good! Oh yeah! I can blow out candles with the best of them! It's a good thing that it was just a 3 and a 0. That's probably all these old worn out lungs could handle!! My IHC peeps. Me and Tessa. Isn't she cute!! Glad's chillin like a villian in Eric's jeep. Me and Levi are the bomb.com at karaoke! oh yeah! Yes, I tipped my chair over. All those years of my mom telling me to quit tipping in my chair obviously had no effect. And do you think I learned and stopped tipping so that I wouldn't fall over again? Of course not. I took Ralph and Glad to the Training Table (a Utah original!) before they left on Sunday. They were so excited that we got to order our meal from the phone at the table.

And of course, the parting shot in the parking lot.


Oh so much fun!! Thanks again to everyone who came out!


Marija arrived to spend my birthday with me on Monday morning. It was a laid back awesome day!!! We went to lunch at Joe's Crab Shack (I highly recommend the seafood enchiladas!) We went to the mall, where I lost my car key in Nordstrom! Fortunately I had just left it at the shoe counter. How ironic! We went up to Park City for a bit and Marija insisted on buying me a birthday gift even though her coming up was more than enough!

Is that the cutest bag you have ever seen! Yeah, I have the greatest friends ever. After our little shopping excursion, I took Marija out to see my home builder's model and my lot. Kinda fun even though the lot is looking exactly the same as it always has. After that, we went and got a hotel downtown. We stayed at the Salt Lake Plaza (I think). It was right across the street from temple square. This is the view from our room. Pretty freakin sweet!! We had dinner at the Olive Garden and went back to the hotel and watched TV. I think I was passed out by about 11:30. I know, I am a party animal. I dropped Marija off at the airport on Tuesday morning. I was so sad that the weekend and my birthday were over. Back to reality! But, I did finally get to see an actual model and not just a drawing of the house that I am building! Some guy is building the same house over near Thanksgiving Point and they let me go in and take a look around. Of course I was too dumb to actually take my camera in the house, but I did get a picture of the front. My elevation is a bit different and I have rock instead of brick, but I think the color of the stucco is pretty close to what I picked. I'm so excited!!!!! And if all goes as planned, I will even have a hole on Monday! (fingers are crossed). SO.....I guess that's it for now. I have to work this weekend. Blech. But I am headed to Yuba Lake next weekend with the Bingham clan and Erin. It's going to be a blast, I'm sure! If I actually have a hole on Monday, I will be sure to post pictures!

3 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

Yah!! happy birthday! Im glad you had so much fun! You deserve it! What fun friends you have and what a good time you had as well! Love the picture of "your house" that is awesome, im very excited for you!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLIN! LOVE YOUR GUTS! GLAD YOU WENT OUT WITH A BANG BANG BANG!!!!

Silvia said...

how fun Shauna! I'm so sad I missed your b-day party... but I'm glad you had fun! And happy 3-0!

The Burrows Family said...

Your party looks like it was a ton of fun. I had that same cake for my daughter once and the top part of the dress looked like her boobs! I'm glad they changed it a little! Your house is going to be so nice! Congrats!

Followers