Monday, June 22, 2009

A HOLE lotta progress!!


Can I just say how glad I am that my hole has finally been dug so that I can use the title of this post? I seriously thought of it like a month ago. Yes, I am lame and apparently have too much time on my hands. But seriously, there is a hole in the earth where my house is going to be!!!! I am so freakin excited that I can hardly stand it! It actually seems real now and it makes me hopeful that they started exactly when they said they would. Hopefully that means they will be finished when they say they will be! I never thought I would be so excited about a simple hole in the ground, but it's amazing how real it all is now! They are supposed to start framing next Tuesday, so more pictures to come soon!

3 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

rock on sweet heart! Im super excited for you but especialy to see pictures!! that is so fun! Congrats! keep the pictures comin!!!

The Burrows Family said...

Your hole is so pretty! I'm so happy for you!

Silvia said...

yay! I love your hole... that sounded sick, huh? But seriously, that's fabulous!

Followers