Tuesday, March 10, 2009

...Or NOT

Seriously! I am so sick of getting the run around. I have been trying to get a hold of my agency since Friday to make sure the the extension is a done deal. I got a message today that they still want to extend me, but the "higher ups" (a bunch of management idiots who have no freakin clue what it is like to work on the floor of the hospitals they are running) are putting a hold on it for now. Well lah de freakin dah! No worries about the people who were thinking they had a job for a while longer and are now going to have to move in less than a month!!! This is the reason I HATE traveling. I'm sure it's not like this in times of economic stability, but come on!! So....I immediately got on the phone and have looked at a few permanent jobs in Salt Lake (talk about counting my chickens before they're hatched....I still haven't heard word from Westminster). There are a couple of prospects that could be promising, so we will see what happens. I am so sick of not knowing what's going on in my life, I can't even plan my trip to New York next month because I don't know what's going on! Maybe it's for the best. Just wanted to vent a little frustration here. Thanks for reading....I'll be sure to update.

3 comments:

The Mac Clan said...

you can always come back to IMED, cause now you have a friend in the lab.

Silvia said...

You've GOT to be kidding. They surely are idiots. You should come to LDS Maternity! It's fun! But then... you'll probably want to make lots more than what you were getting paid at IHC, so I don't blame you if you go to an agency :) And I'm DYING to find out if you got into Westminster!!!

The Waldron Family said...

I bet I could get a bunch of the new people to quit and then you can take their place. IMC is ohhh so much fun!

Followers