Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summer!

It's been a while! I've been busy....but not. Work has been excruciatingly slow, but that has given me plenty of time to work on homework! Things would be so nice if I could just concentrate on school and didn't have to work! Oh well. I guess that's what I get for buying a house and a car, among other things. Really not too much is new. Brycie left for boot camp at the end of July. I can't believe he has already been gone for almost 4 weeks now! I am almost done with my first semester of grad school. I have to turn in one final case study for pathophysiology and take a final exam on Monday and then I get a whole week and a half off. Yay. Too bad the case study is a group project and one of my group members has failed to do her part in a timely manner so I am waiting on her before I can turn it in. How annoying! And, I am heading to Las Vegas again to work for a while. Like I said, work here has been pretty much non-existent. As in I worked 0 hours this week, 18 hours last week and 16 hours the week before that. So. Needless to say, that doesn't quite pay the bills! Apparently Las Vegas has quite a bit more need so I guess for now I have to go where the work is! I have been able to work a deal with my current agency so I don't even have to change employers which is sweet!! I'm excited to be able to spend time with all my friends and family in Vegas! I am, of course, sad to leave my house but I am fortunate to have some amazing neighbors who I have no doubt will keep a close watch on things. And I think it will be much better to actually have a place to come home to. I am hoping to make it home at least once a month to check things out and sleep in my own bed. And hopefully in a few months, things will pick back up around here and I can come back. Come on people, get sick!! Kidding. Anyway, headed to Milford tomorrow for my grandparent's 80th birthday celebration and then off to Vegas where riches await!!! Well, I hope they do. Anyway, here are a few random pictures from the past few months.
The start of the summer, for me at least, was Brett and Julia's wedding! What a fun weekend!!
The happy couple!
Beautiful bridesmaids!
Daniel and Marija
Ralph and Glad




Marija, me, Glad. Nobody bothered to tell me my necklace was crooked.



Me, Julia, Glad
Erin's little sister, Casse, had her baby on the 19th of July. She is such a cutie!!
Erin, Lia, and Talon

Me and Lia
And of course there was a farewell party for Bryce.

Bingham family!

Happy Summer! I can't believe it's almost over........

No comments:

Followers