Tuesday, December 9, 2008

SHOES!

So, I got cancelled from work tonight. Random. I didn't think that they could cancel travelers. Whatever! It worked out nicely since I am leaving for Salt Lake tomorrow and I haven't even started to pack yet. Plus, it's always nice to get some sleep before I travel. Anyway, I was perusing my blog today and I realized that there is something vital missing!! There is not even the slightest reference to shoes anywhere on my blog! I'm pretty disappointed in myself! Anyone who even sort of knows me knows how much I love shoes! I was pretty devastated to have to leave most of my shoes behind in a storage unit in Salt Lake. Maybe that's why I'm so excited to go back...I get to visit all my shoes!! I'm probably going to buy a new outfit for a Christmas party I'm going to and I know I won't have to worry about shoes to go with it. That's if I can get to where they are in the storage unit. Anyway...I also purchased a new pair of shoes the other day! It has been far too long since I have fed my addiction. And the best part is...they were free! In fact, I got 8 cents back. That's right, just call me bargain shopper! I knew you would all want to see them, so I had a little photo shoot...
I mean, really, how cute are these shoes! I'm going to be honest. I have like three other pairs that are very similar to this one, but I just couldn't resist. And like I said, they were free! (I had $10 Kohl's cash and a $25 gift card!). So, now that I look crazy since I posted an entire blog related to shoes, perhaps I will go pack my bags. I only hope I can find an outfit that will do these shoes justice!

4 comments:

Silvia said...

I love shoes as well! We really were separated at birth!!!
If I could afford it, I'd buy like 10 pairs of shoes all at once. That's why I can't ever go into a shoe store without getting at least one pair. My husband thinks I'm crazy!

The Waldron Family said...

So cute, i wish i had a shoe problem..ok no I don't but I would wear those...what to wear with it...hummm?

Taylor and Natalie Hathcock said...

love the shoes! I have to admit I have a little bit of a shoe problem too. My husband threatens that I have to get rid of a pair before I get any more.... this never happens!

Nick and Amera said...

Free???? LOVE THEM! I am such an idiot when it comes to high heels but i am slowly getting the hang of it! I love those shoes though, I bet you are one hot sexy mamma when your wearing them! BAM!!!!

Followers