Saturday, November 22, 2008

Making up for lost time!

Wow!! Two posts in one day! I stole this from Amera! Ah, memories...

1. Did you date someone from your school?
The question here should really probably be did you date anyone? period. And the answer is really no. Yes, I know, sad story.
2. What kind of car did you drive?
I had a freakin sweet Honda Prelude for part of my junior year and then I had a not so freakin sweet Mazda truck. But it was decent, I really can't complain.
3. Did you pass your driver's license test your first try?
Sha! Of course I did! Coach Cowan loved me!
4. Were you a party animal?
Hahahahaha! No. My mom never set a curfew for me...because she didn't have to. I was pretty lame.
5. Were you considered a flirt?
No, I don't think so. I was waaaay too shy for that. I also was everyone's friend (I think?)
6. Were you in band, orchestra or choir?
Not in high school. But I played the Clarinet in middle school!
7. Were you a nerd?
Considering that I lettered in academics, I'm going to have to say YES.
8. Were you on any varsity teams?
No, but I thouroughly enjoyed watching them!
9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled?
No, I was a nerd, remember?
10. Can you still sing the fight song?
I don't think I ever knew the fight song.
11. Who were your favorite teachers?
Hmmm....Mr. Nordfelt my drafting teacher, and you can't help but love Coach Gross! hahaha
12. Where did you sit for lunch?
I can't remember? Wherever probably, if I was there for lunch.
13. What is your school's full name?
Copper Hills High School
14. What is your school's mascot and colors?
GO GRIZZLIES!! green, blue, and silver
15. Did you go to Homecoming and with who?
Maybe you need to refer back to #1. NO! Thanks for the reminder.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
No, probably not. But like Amera, I LOVED high school! I had some of the greatest friends and were were all so united! It was awesome!
17. What do you remember most about graduation?
Um, I was crying and then we all went and looked that the Grizzly statue that was the gift from our senior class. And I know there were pictures taken, but I never saw any???
18. Where did you go Senior Skip Day?
I had senior skip day pretty much every week and Erin and I would go to my house and sleep.
19. Were you in any clubs?
NHS and VICA I think
20. Have you gained some weight since then?
yes! And I thought I was so fat in high school!
21. Who was your prom date?
Really? See #1 AGAIN. Not everyone went to this stuff people!
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?
I already did. That's right, I've been out of school for over 10 years! I can hardly believe it!
23. Did you have a job in high school?
I worked at Bruegger's Bagels, then Bugle Boy, then Great Expectations.
24. Were you an Honor Student?
Of course! My gpa was like .00001 away from graduating with tassles. However, I did get to wear my NHS collar.
25. Did you take seminary? If so who was your favorite teacher?
You bet! I loved Brother Barringer and Brother Reading. However, I slept a lot in Brother Reading's class. I feel horrible about that, but I couldn't help it. I was a sleep deprived teenager!
26. What would you consider your most fun times in High school?
Probably going to all the basketball and football games! Such fun times!!
27. Were you considered shy or outgoing?
Shy in groups of people or around people I didn't know. But quite outgoing around my friends.
28. Any last memories you'd like to share?
I also loved that school was safe back then. And junior year was the very first year of CHHS...poor Jed Nielson was stuck having a locker in between me and Erin! But it was an experience that I'm so glad to be a part of! Everyone who was at Copper Hills wanted to be there. We had an awesome student body! And I had the greates friends EVER! I'm feeling so nostalgic right now!

Now, I want everyone else to complete this! :)

2 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

Oh the meories of high school, that was soooo fun! NOT!! jk, I liked it but i'd never go back! Not even if you paid me a million fugly dollars!!! Caroline Bitter??? Holy crap!! That is awesome! What is she up to?? She is way fun! I miss that girl. Not that I knew her well, but she was fun! I've hiked diamond head before and I was cussing the entire way up. Noelle told me it wasnt that bad and I thought i was dying. But the view is perfect and ALMOST worth the pain and wobbly legs! jk, it was worth it. I LOVE HAWAII!!! I swore i'd marry a poly boy, but I didnt.....I guess I swore for nothing! hahahah. Love you!

myspoileddogs said...

Ha, I can't beleive I found this and you had a post about High School? LOL What a coincidence!

BTW I have pics of you from graduation.. No idea where they are at but somewhere in the basement I am sure. I bet my Mom has some scrapbooked. HAHAHA.

Anyway hope all is well!

Your old friend - Christy B.

Followers